Guidelines for SOFT CET
- The SOFT CET is scheduled as per the dates declared in the Important Dates.
- Each candidate has to appear for the test on the selected date (chosen from the options given in registration form) for SOFT CET.
- After registration and payment of 3000/- (for B.Design) and Rs. 4000/- (For Industry Integrated Program with International Exposure), the candidate will get a username, password before the selected of exam and 20 practice questions (mock test) to solve.
- The online test, the studio test and the personal interview of the candidate will be conducted in the premises of SOFT as per the date chosen by the candidate.
- The candidates are expected to follow the schedule provided by SOFT strictly.
- Following materials are required to be brought by the candidates for the Studio Test - Colors of any medium (poster colors, wax crayons, sketch pens, color pencils), Drawing pencils / Eraser, etc. Rest of the material will be provided by SOFT.
- UG Courses: The Student should immediately Scan / Photocopy the 12th Mark Sheet (Online Screen Shot also is valid) and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc it to email@example.com. Till the time the 12th Marksheet is not submitted the Candidature of the Student is not valid and the Name shall not appear in the result.
- PG Courses: The Student should immediately Scan / Photocopy the Graduation Marksheet and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc it to email@example.com. Till the time the Graduation Marksheet is not submitted the Candidature of the Student is not valid and the Name shall not appear in the result.
- The attested copies of 12th and Graduation Marksheet shall be submitted within 2 days after the name of the candidate appears in the Merit List. Candidates who fail to submit 12thand Graduation Marksheet within 2 day of result declaration shall not be considered eligible for admission.
- After the declaration of the result the candidate must confirm her interest in taking admission within 4 days to SOFT by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc it to email@example.com, failing which the seat may go to the waitlisted candidate.
SOFT Management reserves the right to make the change in important dates. The concerned candidates will be informed accordingly in advance